This coming Friday at 1pm EDT I’ll be participating in a free webinar with Charlene Li and Steve Rubel on “The Art of Giving Up Control” (which really means “change management to support social in the enterprise”, but that’s a little too long . Here’s the official blurb, and I’d love it if you would join us and ask a bunch of tough questions!
Steve Rubel and Maggie Fox work closely with some of the biggest businesses in the world, where they frequently counsel leaders who are afraid to give up control. We’ll discuss how they broach this subject with their clients and how they show the value and upside of embracing being open. Some questions we’ll discuss include:
- How do you convince executives that giving up control is inevitable?
- How to quantify the value of giving up control?
- What are the best ways to bring reluctant leaders into the social space?
- And how can you help your organization embrace the new openness?
The webinar is this Friday at 1pm EDT, and you can register – free – here. Hope to see you Friday!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Webinar Series: Leadership & Social Media (charleneli.com)