About 25 weeks ago, I announced the start of a weekly broadcast called CxOTalk. Since then, CxOTalk has become one of the top independent forums for intelligent and insightful discussion around innovation, disruption, tensions between IT and marketing, and the future of enterprise software.
Our guests include the most senior executives from major organizations such as Intel, SAP. US General Services Administration, Infor, New England Patriots, Pabst, LexisNexis, University of New Hampshire, Gartner, IDC, Constellation Research, and many other leading brands. Aside from large companies, CxOTalk brings together industry analysts, authors, startup executives, and others who possess a strong and important voice.
CxOTalk offers substantive conversation with senior executives and prominent thought leaders about the impact of technology on innovation and disruption in the enterprise.
- Marketing and IT tensions: ‘CxO Talk’ debuts today
- CxO Talk episode 1: Guy Kawasaki on influence for APEs
- CxO Talk: Can a CIO and CMO be friends?
- Gartner: CIOs and CMOs must ‘turn sparks into flame’
- Intel CIO presents the path to #Rockstar IT
- Marketing 2013: Reach the right influencers, avoid the echo chamber
- Sports marketing and technology with the New England Patriots
(Cross-posted @ ZDNet | Beyond IT Failure Blog)